An asset management and trouble ticket system written in PHP, using the Postgresql database or the MySQL database.
- November 24, 2005 - Haven't been back in a while, sourceforge updates and new database servers broke everything. I fixed the online demo.
- Feb 5, 2004 Here is a simple version based on gentle-db, no database server needed. Designed to be flexible. All you do is edit a simple text file to create or modify the application. Web front-end is built on the fly.
- Nov 25, 2003 I am in the process of a total rewite using ADODB. I will be keeping the same database structure, so upgrade should be easy. Check out current process at this location
- 07/02/2003 Found a project based on techtables, called TheQueue. Sorry for the delay in improvements with techtables. I have been using it for the past few months. Edit/Delete record code is done. I just need to put it in CVS.
- 05/28/2003 Sorry, releases were tar files, but listed as tgz. Fixed in latest snapshot.
- 03/20/2003 I should have feature parity between Postgresql and MySQL now.
- 03/18/2003 MySQL support is almost done.
- 03/17/2003 New release adds *untested* mysql support. Thank you to the people who have sent me updates and patches.
- 11/20/02 Please give me feedback! Use the Sourceforge feature requests.
Info and Screenshots:
Test Drive the Demo(Fresh from CVS)
Version 1.2 of the HOWTO that is included in the package
There are many "Trouble Ticket" systems out there, but I found that most of them are for software bug tracking or general customer service. I wanted something to help me manage a small network. It is important to be able to track trouble tickets against particular pieces of hardware or users.
To get TechTables, see the sourceforge home page for TechTables below.
Download the Software:
Sourceforge home page for TechTables